Who’s ready for fall? My fall mini session’s this year will be October 28th and 29th on my family’s land in Browns Summit, NC (10 minutes north of Greensboro). I am planning on having a beautiful couch, lots of funky pumpkins, and a fun fall setup for these mini sessions! Below is all the basic information about the mini sessions. To sign up, or for questions, please e-mail : email@example.com .
- 30 minute session
- Between 15-20 edited and high resolution images delivered via online viewing gallery within 3 weeks of your session
- Online gallery for 60 days
- Up to 5 people (with additional fee of $25 for each additional person)
- Options to buy prints, canvases, and more from Becca Kate Photography
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time to sign up for your session (please include your name and everyones name and age (for kids) who will be attending your session).
Saturday, October 28th:
- 9:30-10:00am: Booked – S. Family
- 10:15-10:45am: Booked- B. Family
- 11:00-11:30am: Booked- S. Family
- 2:30-3:00pm: Booked- A. Family
- 3:15-3:45pm: Booked- H. Family
- 4:00-4:30pm: Booked- V. Family
- 4:45-5:15pm: Booked – K. Family
- 5:30-6:00pm : Booked- C. Family
Sunday, October 29th:
- 2:00-2:30pm: Booked- H. Family
- 2:45-3:15pm: Booked- W. Family
- 3:30-4:00pm: Booked- M. Family
- 4:15-4:45pm: Booked – C. Family
- 5:00-5:30pm: Booked- H. Family
- 5:30pm-6:00pm: Booked- N. Family
HOW TO BOOK:
E-mail email@example.com with the time and date of your preferred session. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your time and date! The address and more information about the mini session will be e-mailed a week before your session. In the event of rain, the sessions will be rescheduled for early November. If for some reason this weekend does not work for you, you can e-mail me and we can try and find a fall date for your families mini session (but it will not include the fall setup!).
I can’t wait to capture your family in the crisp fall air!
PS… perfect time to get a Christmas card picture!